Mr Piccolo considers everyone his friend, and therefore insists that you are made to feel right at home when dining at his place. He loves having fun with good company and wants nothing more than for you to walk away sharing your great experience with family and friends, so they too come for a visit and see what all the hype is about.
So to ensure that your visit is always enjoyable, please review the points below in advance of making your enquiry, so we’re all off to a great start.
Whilst sittings are considered by some as ‘not ideal’, we offer two timeslots on the weekend (Friday & Saturday) to accommodate our local families and social friends alike, acknowledging either party as being of equal value to the Mr Piccolo family. With weekend bookings generally more popular than weekdays, our aim is to simply accommodate our guests the best way possible.
5.30pm – 6.45pm
This earlier time slot is for families looking for a quick dinner with the kiddies, so that Mum & Dad can have the little ones fed well, and then home in time for a quick bedtime story before lights out… Mr Piccolo understands how important it is for Mum & Dad to have their quality time too.
- Please advise if a high chair will be needed at the time of your enquiry, and/or if you will be bringing a pram.
- Baby change table is available in the disabled rest room area.
- All tables are required for handover by 6.45pm as preparation for 7pm reservations.
Mr Piccolo refers to this time slot as the adults ‘playground’. Intended for good friends to settle in, indulge in a cocktail (or 2), engage in a feast from our menu offering, and simply chill out for a few hours in great company…
leaving room for dessert of course.
Large group bookings
- Group bookings with 8 or more guests will be accommodated to the best of our capabilities at the time of the booking, and are subject to other confirmed restaurant bookings for the same date. Be assured, we do our best to ensure a comfortable experience for every guest, every time.
- When the restaurant is fully booked, reservations are held for 30minutes before being released and made available to other walk in guests. This unfortunately is not negotiable unless you call in advance, and advise of your tardiness.
- Credit card deets are required to secure all group bookings of 8 or more guests on weekends (Friday & Saturday). No payment is processed on your credit card; it is simply a requirement to secure the booking. However should you need to cancel your booking, 24hrs notice is required to avoid a cancellation fee of $25 per person.
Whether your enquiry has come via email or by phone, you will be responded to at our very earliest availability. If your email is not responded to within 24hours DON’T PANIC – pick up the phone and say hi Please be mindful though, if you call during service times, we may not be in a position to answer the call – leave a quick message and we’ll call you back.
One of our team members will always confirm your booking prior to your visit.